Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First Entry

So hello everyone and i guess this will be the first of many. My life right now is great!! I have everything i could ever want. A great job, a great girl, my own independence, and a family that loves me. If only i could be closer to her right now, it would make my life pretty much awesome. im a pretty laid back guy, knowledge is my virtue. I love to learn new things, and learn about other religions, and just other people. i study music, my major is going to be music education. I hope that i will make it, but if i dont make it in music then i guess i will take over my family's business. My mom is a butcher and i love her. She is deffinetly one of my heroes. My other hero is my late grandfather. He was the most amazing man i have ever known. If you would like to know anything else about me just ask.


Thats all for now,

Franklin.

2 comments:

  1. who's this great girl? I need to meet her! I can't wait to be closer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its time for a new update :D

    ReplyDelete